Virgin Atlantic Names U.S.-Born AMR Executive Kreeger as CEOKari Lundgren
Richard Branson’s Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd. appointed Craig Kreeger, a 53-year-old American, as its chief executive officer, four weeks after Delta Air Lines Inc. agreed to buy a 49 percent stake in the U.K. carrier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt