U.K. Stocks Retreat; Vodafone Gains on Verizon CommentsSofia Horta e Costa
U.K. stocks dropped for a second day as investors awaited the start of the U.S. earnings season and concern mounted that the recent rally by shares has overshot the outlook for corporate profit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt