Toyota-Panasonic Yen Handicap Fading Versus Hyundai-SamsungNaoko Fujimura
Halloween of 2011 was so disturbing for Toyota Motor Corp. President Akio Toyoda that he warned Japanese carmakers might collapse. The yen hit a postwar high, crippling their ability to recover from natural disasters and compete against Hyundai Motor Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts