RSA Sees 2013 Lithuanian Non-Life Market Up as Much as 7%Bryan Bradley
Lietuvos Draudimas AB, the Lithuanian unit of RSA Insurance Group, expects the country’s non-life insurance market to grow by as much as 7 percent this year as citizens in the European Union’s second-fastest growing economy have more cash to spend.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life