Persimmon CEO Retires as Homebuilder Reports Revenues GrowthChris Spillane and Dalia Fahmy
Persimmon Plc, the U.K.’s largest homebuilder by market value, said Chief Executive Officer Mike Farley will step down after 30 years at the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt