NYC Midtown South Office-Vacancy Rate Rises as Rents JumpDavid M. Levitt
The office-vacancy rate in New York’s midtown south climbed for a fourth straight quarter as rents rose faster than some of the area’s technology and media tenants could pay, Cushman & Wakefield reported.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders