Mitsubishi Electric Sets Up Turkish Division to Expand in RegionErcan Ersoy
Mitsubishi Electric Corp. opened a unit in Istanbul to expand its electronic business in Turkey and surrounding regions.
Mitsubishi Electric Turkey AS is 70 percent owned by European division Mitsubishi Electric Europe BV and the remainder is held by the parent, according to a statement on the Japanese company’s website. Kei Uruma is president for the Turkey unit.
Mitsubishi Electric’s business in Turkey includes air conditioning, factory automation and products such as satellites, elevators, escalators and electrical equipment for railcars, according to the statement. Sales totaled about $112 million in Turkey in the fiscal year that ended March 2012.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Fed Lifts Rates, Steepens Path Through 2020 for More Hikes
- Stocks Tumble, Bonds Gain as Trade Tensions Rise: Markets Wrap
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car