Japan Stock Futures Decline as Economic Stimulus Optimism FadesAdam Haigh
Japanese stock futures fell, indicating the benchmark Nikkei 225 Stock Average may drop for a third day, amid concern a three-month slide by the yen that helped boost the equity market already accounts for potential stimulus measures.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards