Google Cancels Davos Party Hosted by Schmidt Last YearJeff Green and Brian Womack
Google Inc. won’t hold its invitation-only party this year at the World Economic Forum gathering in Davos, Switzerland, depriving attendees of a soiree famous for the celebrities and political luminaries it lures.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders