Forint to Gain in 2013 on Budget, Slower Rate Cuts, CIB SaysAndras Gergely
The forint, the world’s second-best performing currency in 2012, will extend gains as Hungary prevents its budget deficit from widening and the central bank slows interest-rate cuts, according to CIB Bank Zrt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks