Egypt Stocks Advance to Two-Month High on IMF Loan ProspectsAlaa Shahine
Egypt’s shares climbed to the highest level in more than two months after the International Monetary Fund said it plans to resume talks on a possible loan seen as crucial to preventing a disorderly currency devaluation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap