Debenhams Clashes With Next Over Promotions as Margin Goal CutSarah Shannon
Debenhams Plc, the second-largest U.K. department-store chain, opposed a claim by competitor Next Plc that Christmas discounting was less than last year as it cut its forecast for full-year margin growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures