Kookmin Bank Offers Dollar Debt After Busiest Day in 10 MonthsRachel Evans
Kookmin Bank and CSI Properties Ltd. plan to sell dollar-denominated debt after the busiest day for offerings by Asia-Pacific issuers in the U.S. currency in more than 10 months. Bond risk rose in Asia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States