Aviva Sells Delta Lloyd Insurer StakeKevin Crowley
Aviva Plc, the U.K.’s second-biggest insurance company by market value, sold its 19.4 percent stake in Dutch insurer Delta Lloyd NV for 433.8 million euros ($568 million) as it retreats from less profitable markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy