Wereldhave to Sell U.S. Portfolio to Lone Star for $720MDalia Fahmy
Wereldhave NV, the Dutch property company that cut dividend targets amid losses last year, agreed to sell all of its U.S. real estate to Lone Star Funds for about $720 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt