MBA Gender Pay Gap: An Industry BreakdownAlison Damast
Women MBAs graduating from top business schools have fallen behind their male counterparts in pay over the past decade, with female graduates now earning 93¢ for every dollar paid their male classmates, a nickel less than a decade ago. Perhaps even more concerning is how glaring that widening pay gap becomes when it is broken down by gender and industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion