IAG 2012 Traffic Gains on British Airways Growth as Iberia FlagsKari Lundgren
International Consolidated Airlines Group Plc boosted traffic 2.6 percent last year as growth at British Airways offset a decline at Spanish unit Iberia, buoyed by demand for trans-Atlantic travel and the takeover of BMI.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt