Hering’s Top Return Ranking Threatened by Gap’s ArrivalChristiana Sciaudone
Cia. Hering, the clothing retailer with Brazil’s best-performing stock offering since 2007, is bracing for slower sales growth and increased competition with the arrival of Gap Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures