Google Officials Arrive in N. Korea on Trip U.S. OpposedSangwon Yoon
Google Inc. Chairman Eric Schmidt and ex-New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson arrived in North Korea on a visit that the U.S. said runs contrary to efforts to punish the totalitarian state for last month’s long-range rocket test.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day