Bezos to the MoonBy
For Amazon, nobody knows what the future will bring, but I’m quite confident that Mr. Market and Wall Street have gotten caught up in unrealistic expectations for the company. Don’t buy the hype, and instead be “fearful when others are greedy.” I think that longer-term shorts will be rewarded, and I urge investors to take a step back from the mania surrounding this company and think logically about the merits of the current valuation. Based on this, I recommend that aggressive investors consider taking a short position, or perhaps look into purchasing some longer-term put options. This is a sound investing decision based on reason, and history will definitely be on your side.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day