Air France Offers Discount Fares in Bid to Repel EasyJet ThreatMathieu Rosemain
Air France-KLM Group, Europe’s biggest airline, will introduce a discount fare on short-haul routes from France starting at 49 euros ($64) including tax in a push to stem the loss of market share to low-cost carriers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone