Missoni Fashion House Seen Overcoming Heir DisappearanceSonia Sirletti, Jose Orozco and Andrew Roberts
Missoni SpA’s strong management and niche positioning should help the Italian fashion company carry on should the worst be confirmed about scion Vittorio Missoni, whose plane disappeared last week, analysts said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone