Banks Said to Ask for 30-Day Delay on U.A.E. Mortgage CapsStefania Bianchi and Arif Sharif
Banks in the United Arab Emirates plan to ask the central bank to delay by 30 days implementing new caps on mortgage lending that were announced at the end of last year, according to three bankers familiar with the plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures