World Sports Alliance, CAR to Create $1 Billion Mining FundSarah McGregor
The World Sports Alliance, an intergovernmental body supporting the United Nations’ poverty reduction goals, plans to create a $1 billion fund to mine diamond and gold deposits in the Central African Republic.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt