Payrolls in U.S. Probably Held Gains in December as Economy GrewShobhana Chandra
Employers probably added workers in December at about the same pace as in the prior month, a sign the U.S. labor market sustained gains even as lawmakers were struggling to reach a budget deal, economists said before a report today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States