MetLife Posts Best Week Since 2011 on Higher Bond YieldsDan Kraut
MetLife Inc., the largest U.S. life insurer, posted its biggest weekly advance since 2011 on the prospect that higher bond yields will improve earnings from the company’s fixed-maturity portfolio.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day