Getinge Declines as BofA Sees U.S. Uncertainty: Stockholm MoverNiklas Magnusson
Getinge AB, the world’s largest maker of sterilization systems, declined the most in two months in Stockholm trading after Bank of America Corp. said it sees limited future gains for the shares and uncertainty in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts