Citadel’s Griffin Buys Florida Property for $79.6 MillionPrashant Gopal
Kenneth Griffin, the billionaire founder of hedge fund Citadel LLC, bought two adjacent oceanfront properties in Palm Beach, Florida, for $79.6 million, his second luxury residential deal in less than two months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone