Wynn Resorts Seeking to Remove Okada at Feb. 22 MeetingChristopher Palmeri
Wynn Resorts Ltd. scheduled a special Feb. 22 shareholder meeting to vote on the proposed ouster of Kazuo Okada, once the casino company’s largest investor, from the board of directors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing