PPR in Talks to Sell Redcats Unit to Alpha Fund for $156 MillionPaul Jarvis
PPR SA, owner of the Gucci brand, said it’s in talks to sell the children’s and family division of its Redcats unit in a deal valued at 119 million euros ($156 million) as it disposes of retail assets to focus on luxury and sports brands.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone