Next Raises Profit Target as Christmas Sales Beat EstimatesSarah Shannon
Next Plc, the U.K.’s second-largest clothing retailer, said full-year profit will at least be at the higher end of its forecast after Christmas sales beat estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing