Irish Union to Meet RBS as Bank to Close 20 Ulster BranchesJoe Brennan
Irish labor union officials will meet executives at Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc’s Irish unit next week amid concerns that the lender plans to close about 20 branches, or a twelfth of its network.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing