Hyundai Falls With Korean Auto Stocks as Won Rises: Seoul MoverRose Kim and Saeromi Shin
Hyundai Motor Co. and Kia Motors Corp., which forecast their weakest sales growth in seven years, fell in Seoul trading on speculation a strengthening won will weigh on profits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day