Elekta Sinks as U.S. Gamma Knife Sales Seen Hit: Stockholm MoverPhil Serafino
Elekta AB fell the most in seven months in Stockholm trading after Handelsbanken Capital Markets said new U.S. legislation will cut reimbursement for procedures using the company’s Gamma Knife radiosurgery equipment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy