Amazon.Com, Macy’s, Sears Settle FTC Mislabelling ClaimsTom Schoenberg
Amazon.com Inc., Macy’s Inc. and Sears Holding Corp. agreed to settle U.S. government lawsuits over claims they misled consumers by selling rayon fabrics labeled as made from bamboo fiber.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt