Willy Loman Turns to Windows as Web Spurs Sales ChangesJeff Green
Patricia Sims spent most of the last 20 years selling on the road, pitching products for software companies. Two years ago she traded frequent flier perks for a job that relies on Internet meetings and social media.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day