Taiwan’s CPC Said to Buy Naphtha at Premium of $11 to $15 a TonAnn Koh
CPC Corp. bought about 100,000 metric tons of full-range naphtha last week at a premium of between $11 and $15 a ton to Japan benchmark prices, according to two traders with knowledge of the deal.
The cargoes are for delivery to Kaohsiung, Taiwan, in February, the traders said, asking not to be identified because they’re not authorized to speak to the media.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader