Sun Is Open to Deals in Europe to Boost Scope, Makov SaysDavid Wainer
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. is open to acquisition opportunities in Europe and globally as India’s largest drugmaker by value seeks to add products and extend its geographical reach, Chairman Israel Makov said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself