German Stocks Jump to Five-Year High as U.S. Bill AgreedAlexis Xydias
German stocks rose, with the DAX Index jumping to its highest in nearly five years after the U.S. Congress agreed a budget bill that avoids most scheduled tax increases threatening a recovery in the world’s largest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing