Base Metals Surge as Congressional Deal Boosts Demand OutlookSungwoo Park
Copper and nickel led a rally in base metals after the House of Representatives approved a bill to avert tax gains for most U.S. workers, boosting the outlook for demand. Lead gained to the highest level in more than 15 months in London and zinc climbed to the most expensive since October.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy