Clinton Discharged From Hospital, State Department SaysIndira A.R. Lakshmanan
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was discharged from New York-Presbyterian Hospital this evening and her medical team is confident she will make a full recovery, according to the State Department.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis