Clinton Discharged From Hospital, State Department SaysIndira A.R. Lakshmanan
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was discharged from New York-Presbyterian Hospital this evening and her medical team is confident she will make a full recovery, according to the State Department.
“She’s eager to get back to the office and we will keep you updated on her schedule as it becomes clearer in the coming days,” Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Philippe Reines said in an e-mailed statement today.
Her medical team advised that she is “making good progress on all fronts, and they are confident she will make a full recovery,” Reines said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Facebook Plunges as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data