Hyundai, Kia Forecast Slowest Growth in Seven YearsRose Kim
Hyundai Motor Co. and smaller affiliate Kia Motors Corp., South Korea’s two largest automakers, forecast their weakest sales growth in seven years as a slowing global economy and strengthening won saps demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks