Brazil Adds 7 Companies to New Auto Regime, O Estado SaysMario Sergio Lima
Brazil’s auto program has established import quotas for companies without raising taxes, according to the O Estado de S. Paulo newspaper.
Importers that work with automakers such as South Korean carmakers Hyundai Motor Co. and Ssangyong Motor Co., and Italy’s Iveco SpA were among those added to the program, the newspaper said today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- China Hits Back on Trump Tariffs as Europe Off the Hook for Now
- Bitcoin Falls on Fears of Regulatory Trouble for Big Crypto Exchange