New Year's Resolutions in 140 Characters or FewerBy
We asked several prominent business leaders and management consultants to use a tweet to suggest one resolution you should make to enhance your life and your career in 2013. Here’s what they had to say in 140 characters or fewer:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks