MBA Journal: Seeking BalanceThomas Sneed
The newness of the program is fading away and the real work is in full swing. I am more than three months into the first semester of the MBA program at Emory’s Goizueta Business School, and I have quickly learned I am not in either the legal or library world anymore. Business school is different, and it has its own pros and cons.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing