Obama Calls Newtown Shootings His ‘Worst Day,’ Talks Second TermMargaret Talev
President Barack Obama said he will push immigration reform and efforts to control firearms violence early in his second term -- issues that have been stalled since before he took office by deep political divisions in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards