China’s Small Businesses Face Financing Difficulty, Xinhua SaysBloomberg News
China’s small businesses continue to face difficulty getting loans as lenders view them as risky, Xinhua News Agency reported, citing the chief engineer of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders