Real Madrid to Sell EU250 Million of Bonds, El Confidencial SaysManuel Baigorri
Real Madrid soccer club plans to issue as much as 250 million euros ($331 million) of high-yield bonds in order to finance the rebuilding of its stadium, El Confidencial reported today, citing unidentified people.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts