FCC to Propose Cuts in Prisoners’ Rates for Phone CallsTodd Shields
The Federal Communications Commission today said it will propose rules to lower rates charged to prison inmates for interstate telephone calls, after considering the issue for nine years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's