China’s Yongye Jumps Most in Two Month on Loans From State BankBelinda Cao
Yongye International Inc., a Chinese maker of fertilizers, surged the most in more than two months in New York after the company said the country’s state-owned bank offered to fund its going-private deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis